Saikumar dubs in Tamil again
By Express Features
06th September 2012 08:22 AM
Many Telugu films are dubbed in Tamil and released here, but the specialty of films by Saikumar is that you can hear the original voice of the actor in the dubbed version as well. He lends his own voice in Tamil for his Telugu movies dubbed in Kollywood and he has done it once again for Padhavi, which is the Tamil title for Prasthanam (2010).
Saikumar says he started his career in the film industry only as a dubbing artiste, following his father’s footsteps, and turned actor much later.
He has also given voice to Dr Rajasekar in films that were dubbed in Tamil. Padhavi deals with politics and relationships primarily. Actor Sharvanand from Engeyum Eppodhum has played one of the lead roles in the film. V Prabhakar, who penned dialogues for Pokkiri, has turned dialogue writer for Padhavi. The film is expected hit the screens soon.
- South block watch
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for Northeast India
- Increasing friction between the Chandy and Chennithala factions
- 'Data shows gambling rampant in India'
- Madrasi heart for Pakistani Madrassa teacher
- Somayagam returns after 48 years