'Settai' trailer reaches 2.8 million hits on YouTube
04th September 2012 04:58 PM
The trailer of "Settai", Tamil version of hit Bollywood adult comedy "Delhi Belly", has got 279,139 lakh hits on YouTube within three days of its launch.
Directed by R. Kannan, "Settai" stars Arya, Premgi Amaren and Santhanam in the roles originally reprised by Imran Khan, Vir Das and Kunal Roy Kapur.
Its trailer was release online Saturday and by Monday noon the hits reached 2.8 million.
The makers of the film have said that unlike the original version, which received an adult rating, the remake targets the family audience. In the Tamil version, the core plot has been retained, but dialogues have been changed and risque jokes have been edited out.
Music will be by S.S. Thaman and Hansika Motwani and Anjali will play female leads in the film.
"Settai", being produced by UTV Motion Pictures, is coming out in December this year.
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for Northeast India
- Increasing friction between the Chandy and Chennithala factions
- 'Data shows gambling rampant in India'
- Madrasi heart for Pakistani Madrassa teacher
- Somayagam returns after 48 years
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Raids on six officials reveals huge stash
- Now, Delhi police go after eight Kings XI Punjab players
- Experts push for blanket ban on tobacco promotion
- Unswayed city backs CSK’s final ‘fix’ture
- Police get Gurunath, Srinivasan squirms
- Dravid to retire from IPL?
- Chennai Super Kings owner Gurunath Meiyappan arrested