Santhanam as Bharath’s bro in '555'
By Venkadesan S, TNIE
29th June 2012 12:41 PM
Director Sasi doesn’t want to let out a word more about his next project titled '555', which he has been shooting since last year. However, the 'Poo' director shared with City Express that comedian Santhanam plays Bharath’s brother in the film. “Half of his portions are already over. The rest of his part with Bharath in a later stage of his life is to be shot from next month,” he said. The movie has Chandini who acted in 'Siddhu +2' as the female lead and Manobala in an important role.
The crew is currently on a two-and-half-month break as Bharath has to undergo a complete make-over for his character in the latter part of the film. “There are physical changes involved and he is required to sport beard. Bharath is concentrating only on this movie now.” says Sasi. He says the movie will be a genre of its own with elements of romance, thrill, suspense and action.
'555' has five songs composed by a newcomer Simon. “Two songs have already been picturised and Simon has done a laudable work,” says Sasi. The director has planned to complete the film in such a way to make it ready for a November release.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Vindu Dara Singh nabbed for IPL scam links