Only direction for now, says Mysskin
By Express Features
16th October 2012 12:03 PM
Director Mysskin, whose localised superhero flick 'Mugamoodi' opened to mixed reviews, has started working on his next flick. But it’s neither based on the game of cricket nor does he play the lead role in it, as is being rumoured. The 'Yuddham Sei' director has made it clear that he wants to cast a popular hero in his next film that will be set in the romantic-action genre.
Mysskin seems to be concentrating only on finalising the script and has said that the official announcement can be expected soon. However, he hasn’t completely denied rumours of making a film titled 'Cricket'.
“I will make it at the right time,” he said.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Knowledge and faith
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online