Leema lands a biggie
By Express Features
27th September 2012 02:33 PM
Actor Leema, who has done a couple of low-budget films like Susi Appadithan and Akilan, has signed on for a film titled Parama. She plays one of the two heroines along with Vidhya, while Nirmal, whose debut film Kaandiban is yet to release, is playing the male lead.
Actors Ganja Karuppu, Nellai Siva and Meenal play the other crucial roles in the film and G K Loganathan, who has made several short films before, is directing it.
The film is said to be about a reckless youngster named Parama who falls in love, which changes his life. The love-comedy-action mixture is currently being shot in Theni, Kumbakonam and surrounding areas.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Farmer gets wise, beats drought with micro-irrigation
- Translation to go hi-tech; C-DAC to launch ‘Translator’
- Hurdles galore as UPA walks road to Ballot 2014
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- Key relationships
- Car makers run into diesel dilemma
- Jaya expresses grief over pontiff's death
- Siddaramaiah has his way with team
- Western Ghats: Gadgil’s missive to Kasturirangan opens fresh debate
- NEET 2013: CBSE gaffe leaves students in a fix
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army