'Kadal' to be dubbed in Telugu as 'Kadali'
By IANS - CHENNAI
20th September 2012 02:02 PM
Ace filmmaker Mani Ratnam's upcoming Tamil film "Kadal" will be dubbed in Telugu as "Kadali".
The makers of the movie have confirmed it will be titled "Kadali" in Telugu, and will be dubbed for simultaneous release.
"Kadal", which is set on a coastal village of Tamil Nadu, stars debutants Gautham Karthik, son of yesteryear actor Karthik, and Thulasi Nair, daughter of actress Radha, in lead roles.
Actors Arjun and Aravind Swamy will be seen in important roles.
Technicians such as editor Sreekar Prasad, cinematographer Rajiv Menon have also been roped in to be part of the film, while the music will be composed by A.R. Rahman.
Ratnam's last release was the 2010 bilingual thriller "Raavan", starring Vikram, Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai in lead roles.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Farmer gets wise, beats drought with micro-irrigation
- Translation to go hi-tech; C-DAC to launch ‘Translator’
- Hurdles galore as UPA walks road to Ballot 2014
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- Key relationships
- Car makers run into diesel dilemma
- Jaya expresses grief over pontiff's death
- Western Ghats: Gadgil’s missive to Kasturirangan opens fresh debate
- Siddaramaiah has his way with team
- NEET 2013: CBSE gaffe leaves students in a fix
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army