By A Sharadhaa
11th September 2012 02:23 PM
Director: MS Srinath
Cast: Sharan, Tabla Naani, Madhuri, Umashree
Sharan as a hero in his 100th film and Tabla Naani in 'Rambo' have together churned out a hilarious comedy loaded with acting, humour, sentiments and a message.
Director MS Srinath, who is making his debut as a director, has got a masala mix of comedy with a variety of characters.
Kitty (Sharan ) is a car broker and uses an animal (pig) for all his deals. He is engaged to Revathy (Madhuri) and they plan to tie the knot soon.
But before that, one car deal with his maternal uncle, Prem (Tabla Nani) backfires as he finds a dead body in the trunk of the car. The vehicle leads Kitty and Prem to a terrorist gang.
How the duo come out of the mess and restore peace is what 'Rambo' is all about.
A comedian-turned-actor and producer, Sharan keeps the audience engaged right from the beginning. As an actor, he is convincing with his dialogue delivery and does not disappoint the audience at any point. Though Tabla Nani has some sub-standard dialogues, he has supported the actor well.
Madhuri made the right choice of selecting 'Rambo 'and has done her best, in the role given to her.
Apart from the main actors, the combination of supporting characters with Rangayana Raghu, Sadhu Kokila, Umashree, keeps you laughing throughout the film.
The dialogues are superb and the Golden Star Ganesh’s commentary with Lord Ganesh idol is an added attraction.
Arjun Janya has hit the right tunes with two peppy numbers and one sentimental song.
The end gives a good feeling by giving credit to the entire team with a song where everybody who has worked behind the scenes gets to appear on screen. Cameraman S Krishna of 'Mungaru Male' fame has done a good job.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Farmer gets wise, beats drought with micro-irrigation
- Translation to go hi-tech; C-DAC to launch ‘Translator’
- Hurdles galore as UPA walks road to Ballot 2014
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- Key relationships
- Car makers run into diesel dilemma
- Jaya expresses grief over pontiff's death
- NEET 2013: CBSE gaffe leaves students in a fix
- Siddaramaiah has his way with team
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Shun hatred to live with peace