Stevie Wonder files for divorce from wife
By The Associated Press - LOS ANGELES
05th August 2012 12:29 PM
Stevie Wonder is ending his 11-year marriage to fashion designer Kai Millard Morris.
The 62-year-old musician cites irreconcilable differences in papers filed on Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court. He filed the documents under his real name, Stevland Morris.
Wonder and Millard were married on September 1, 2001. According to court documents, they separated in October 2009. They have two sons, 10-year-old Kailand and 7-year-old Mandla. Wonder is seeking joint legal and physical custody of the two boys and agrees to pay spousal support to his former wife.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Western Ghat report has imperialist mindset: Ecologist
- Lot more to India-China ties than border stand-off: Experts
- Major industrial conglomerates making a beeline for Haryana
- Man kidnapped 23 years ago finds kin thanks to Google Maps
- Bangalore's techies start 'brand tattoos' craze
- Indian circuses struggle to adapt after court bans
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- The toxic truth about ripe mangoes
- Shift me from ‘Anda’ cell, pleads Sanjay Dutt
- Jiju Janardhanan’s house in Kannur wears deserted look
- Indefinite strike leaves city parched; mineral water bottles fly off shop shelves
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Sreesanth, 2 other players 'confess'; more players under scanner