Stevie Wonder files for divorce from wife
By The Associated Press - LOS ANGELES
05th August 2012 12:29 PM
Stevie Wonder is ending his 11-year marriage to fashion designer Kai Millard Morris.
The 62-year-old musician cites irreconcilable differences in papers filed on Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court. He filed the documents under his real name, Stevland Morris.
Wonder and Millard were married on September 1, 2001. According to court documents, they separated in October 2009. They have two sons, 10-year-old Kailand and 7-year-old Mandla. Wonder is seeking joint legal and physical custody of the two boys and agrees to pay spousal support to his former wife.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- 'Kiran visited Delhi 76 times since he became CM'
- Bangalore scores low on medical tourism
- Sleepless nights, no baths for Sreesanth
- ‘Lack of anthropologists hits welfare policymaking’
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Key relationships
- Car makers run into diesel dilemma
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- NEET 2013: CBSE gaffe leaves students in a fix
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Jaya expresses grief over pontiff's death
- Jiju Janardhanan’s house in Kannur wears deserted look
- Hope floats for Nokia