Wham! reunion ruled out
22nd June 2012 02:43 PM
George Michael's spokesperson has denied the singer will reunite with Andrew Ridgeley to mark 30 years
since the release of their first solo hit "Wham! Rap".
According to grapevine, the two were planning to commemorate the occasion. However, no such plans are in the pipeline, Michael's representative confirmed to guardian.co.uk.
Micheal is soon going to release his new single "White light" to mark the occasion.
- India's poor need more purchasing power, not doles
- Japan support sought for Vision 2023
- Rahul aide to pick Nellore MP candidate
- Kerala: PSC guidelines put candidates in a fix
- Dead son's education loan: Bank seeks its pound of flesh
- 'Kerala will lose 10 per cent of water resources by 2030'
- With Advani visit, Modi begins charm offensive
- Social media goes martial over High Court's marital ruling
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Thousands missing near Kedarnath shrine
- Tata Motors unveils 8 upgraded models of passenger vehicles
- Flaws in Koodankulam plant
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15
- 60 killed in Nigerian village attacks
- 10-year-old prodigy to enter Harvard University