A shoddy screenplay
By Y Maheswara Reddy
27th November 2010 04:01 AM
Director Annaiah has ensured that the movie Naariya Seere Kadha has all ingredients, except a crisp screenplay. The movie’s title created a buzz among Crazy Star Ravichandran’s fans and the wallpapers promised it to be a visual treat.
There is no dearth of glamour in Naariya Seere Kadha, thanks to Nikhita and Harshika Poonacha.
The song Neere Neere Panneere.... is a visual treat for the front-benchers.
Ravichandran has done a neat job but his makeup, especially the wig, looks odd.
Naveen Krishna’s dialogue delivery and dancing skills are good.
Harshika looks bold in the dance sequences.
The movie is about Radha (Nikhita) who hates men and bans their entry to her house. Radha’s brother Vijay (Naveen Krishna) happens to see Ramya (Harshika Poonacha).
Smitten by Ramya’s beauty, Vijay falls in love with her but hesitates to tell this to his sister.
Meanwhile, Ramya starts working as a cook at Radha’s house. Gopal (Ravichandran) happens to save Radha and Vijay from the goons who want to occupy her house.
Circumstances compel Gopal to stay in Radha’s house but she hates him.
At this juncture the director introduces a flashback sequence explaining how Gopal saved Radha from the goons on an earlier occasion that led to their love. Both wanted to marry but Gopal arrives at the marriage hall only after invitees left the place. Without knowing the reason for the delay, Radha started hating him.
Music director V Manohar has provided lilting music.
The movie is worth watching if you are interested in entertainment and glamour.
- India's poor need more purchasing power, not doles
- Japan support sought for Vision 2023
- Rahul aide to pick Nellore MP candidate
- Kerala: PSC guidelines put candidates in a fix
- Dead son's education loan: Bank seeks its pound of flesh
- 'Kerala will lose 10 per cent of water resources by 2030'
- With Advani visit, Modi begins charm offensive
- Social media goes martial over High Court's marital ruling
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Thousands missing near Kedarnath shrine
- Tata Motors unveils 8 upgraded models of passenger vehicles
- Flaws in Koodankulam plant
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15
- 60 killed in Nigerian village attacks
- 10-year-old prodigy to enter Harvard University