'I want to act with all actors'
By Y Maheswara Reddy
16th July 2010 12:18 AM
Harshika talks about her big ambitions in films, her final year B Tech course and her current projects.
How do you manage acting and education?
I stop acting in films two months before my exams start. I prefer to act in films during vacations. My objective is to complete the engineering course. This is my final year of BTech at Cambridge Institute of Technology.
Which is your latest film?
I am busy with the shooting of ‘Nariya Seere Kadha’ in which Crazy Star Ravichandran plays the lead role. I am acting with Naveen Krishna.
Do you want to act with Ravichandran?
I would love to get such an opportunity. I want to act with all the leading actors in Sandalwood. I have already acted with Shivarajkumar in ‘Tamassu’ and with Puneet Rajkumar in ‘Jockey’, which is slated for release shortly.
What is your role in ‘Krazy Krishna’?
The director has told me that I will play a key role in the film.
Can you talk about your film ‘5 Idiots’?
It is a comedy film. I act as the daughter of a crorepati. The idiots — five people — kidnap me for ransom.
Do you get support from your parents?
They are my inspiration. My parents accompanied me to the shooting location for ‘Nariya Seere Kadha’.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Chandy aborted Chennithala’s Cabinet berth: NSS