Huma Qureshi to spend Eid with family
By IANS - MUMBAI
18th August 2012 01:18 PM
Actress Huma Qureshi who made a mark with her debut film "Gangs Of Wasseypur", says she plans to spend her Eid with her family in Delhi.
"I am going to Delhi for Eid, my family is there. All I ask for is our hard work should be paid off the result should be good and positive," Huma told IANS during an Iftaari party for the "Gangs Of Wasseypur" team.
She further added, "For Eid three basic things are we eat well, wear good clothes and get Eidi. No matter wherever we are we see to it that for Eid we all come together."
The actress who played a huge fan of Madhuri Dixit in "Gangs Of Wasseypur Part 2" says she doesn't believe in comparisons.
"I don't believe in comparisons. But if people are comparing me to Madhuri what more can I ask for. She is the icon for everyone," she said.
The actress whose debut film bought her fame says she had given her best for this film.
"I didn't expect anything it just happened. We all have given our heart and blood to this film."
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Knowledge and faith
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- IPL ban, takeover of BCCI sought
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Spot-fixing: CSK owner's relative under police scanner for Vindu connection