Huma Qureshi to spend Eid with family
By IANS - MUMBAI
18th August 2012 01:18 PM
Actress Huma Qureshi who made a mark with her debut film "Gangs Of Wasseypur", says she plans to spend her Eid with her family in Delhi.
"I am going to Delhi for Eid, my family is there. All I ask for is our hard work should be paid off the result should be good and positive," Huma told IANS during an Iftaari party for the "Gangs Of Wasseypur" team.
She further added, "For Eid three basic things are we eat well, wear good clothes and get Eidi. No matter wherever we are we see to it that for Eid we all come together."
The actress who played a huge fan of Madhuri Dixit in "Gangs Of Wasseypur Part 2" says she doesn't believe in comparisons.
"I don't believe in comparisons. But if people are comparing me to Madhuri what more can I ask for. She is the icon for everyone," she said.
The actress whose debut film bought her fame says she had given her best for this film.
"I didn't expect anything it just happened. We all have given our heart and blood to this film."
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- 'Kiran visited Delhi 76 times since he became CM'
- Bangalore scores low on medical tourism
- Sleepless nights, no baths for Sreesanth
- ‘Lack of anthropologists hits welfare policymaking’
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Key relationships
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Car makers run into diesel dilemma
- NEET 2013: CBSE gaffe leaves students in a fix
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Jiju Janardhanan’s house in Kannur wears deserted look
- Jaya expresses grief over pontiff's death
- Hope floats for Nokia