Sonakshi raised the bar to match Prabhu Deva
17th August 2012 01:02 PM
Sonakshi Sinha, who is seen matching steps with Prabhu Deva in the song "Go, go Govinda", says she had to raise the bar to keep up with dance guru Prabhu Deva.
"Prabhu sir around, it's a whole different ball game. When he is choreographing, it's fine as he is there to guide you and tell you. But when he is dancing with you, he's such a good dancer, you have to raise the bar automatically," the 25-year-old said in an interview.
The actress has done this guest appearance for Akshay Kumar's starrer "Oh My God" and dance steps were very tough for her.
"The most difficult steps I have attempted ever in my life. It was very difficult for me but had to do really well," she explained.
But she loved the song.
"It's been a while since I had such a blast and the song is so upbeat, it's so catchy, it's like anytime you hear it, your foot starts tapping. That's why I was even attracted to that, I have a very tapori sense of music as well and it make me groove," said Sonakshi.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- 'Kiran visited Delhi 76 times since he became CM'
- Bangalore scores low on medical tourism
- Sleepless nights, no baths for Sreesanth
- ‘Lack of anthropologists hits welfare policymaking’
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Key relationships
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Car makers run into diesel dilemma
- NEET 2013: CBSE gaffe leaves students in a fix
- Jiju Janardhanan’s house in Kannur wears deserted look
- Hope floats for Nokia
- The toxic truth about ripe mangoes