Dino Morea elated with 'Jism 2' success
By Express Features
11th August 2012 09:27 AM
"I got down and dirty with 'Jism 2',” begins actor-turned-producer Dino Morea, who co-produced the film with Pooja Bhatt.
He recalls, “I used to be present on the sets everyday, and keep a track of everything by making account of all the expenditure for the film. I was completely involved and now I know a lot about production.”
'Jism 2', despite the controversies involved, had a big opening at the Box Office, making around Rs 22 crores on the first weekend itself.
“Critics may give negative comments on the film, but it is doing well. And numbers itself speak for it,” he adds.
Ask him if he plans to be a part of Jism 3 and 4, and he responds, “Pooja (Bhatt) plans to make it a franchise. I don’t know if I would produce the next installments, but I would definitely love to.”
But for now, Dino wants to go for a holiday and get Jism 2 out of his system, and then move on to producing his next film. “I need a holiday. After that, back to work. I wouldn’t mind producing and acting in the same film as well,” signs off Dino.
- The Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- There is betting link even in Sree's company
- Sahara Group accuses the BCCI of Betrayal
- Police summon CSK boss on spot-fixing
- IPL ban, takeover of BCCI sought
- Bride-to-be found with head smashed
- Top LeT militant killed in encounter
- CBSE kids in fix as colleges begin enrolling
- Gun-toting film financier held after 11-hour ‘hostage’ drama