Dino Morea elated with 'Jism 2' success
By Express Features
11th August 2012 09:27 AM
"I got down and dirty with 'Jism 2',” begins actor-turned-producer Dino Morea, who co-produced the film with Pooja Bhatt.
He recalls, “I used to be present on the sets everyday, and keep a track of everything by making account of all the expenditure for the film. I was completely involved and now I know a lot about production.”
'Jism 2', despite the controversies involved, had a big opening at the Box Office, making around Rs 22 crores on the first weekend itself.
“Critics may give negative comments on the film, but it is doing well. And numbers itself speak for it,” he adds.
Ask him if he plans to be a part of Jism 3 and 4, and he responds, “Pooja (Bhatt) plans to make it a franchise. I don’t know if I would produce the next installments, but I would definitely love to.”
But for now, Dino wants to go for a holiday and get Jism 2 out of his system, and then move on to producing his next film. “I need a holiday. After that, back to work. I wouldn’t mind producing and acting in the same film as well,” signs off Dino.
- You are aiming high, but beware of marketers selling you as an FMCG
- With Advani visit, Modi begins charm offensive
- Social media goes martial over High Court's marital ruling
- Slum removal scheme tweaked to make it more effective
- Ready to tune in the lord, catch him up on Twitter
- 95 per cent stolen goods not recovered in Kerala, says NCRB
- Karnataka MLAs were frugal in their poll spending
- Now talcum powder linked to ovarian cancer
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Thousands missing near Kedarnath shrine
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Learnt to embrace simplicity from SRK: Puvisha
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- Flaws in Koodankulam plant
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15
- Congress to vote in Nitish government's favour today