Filmmaker Ravi Chopra hospitalised
By PTI - MUMBAI
23rd October 2012 12:47 PM
Filmmaker Ravi Chopra has been admitted to the ICU of a city hospital due to a lung ailment.
Ravi, 66, son of late producer-director B R Chopra has been reportedly diagnosed with a severe lung ailment.
"Yes, he is in the hospital and in ICU," Breach Candy hospital sources told PTI.
About his condition, sources said he was stable but refused to divulge any other information.
Ravi has directed many films including 'Zameer' (1975), 'The Burning Train' (1980), 'Bhaghban' (2003) and 'Baabul' (2006) among others.
He also produced Amitabh Bachchan starrer 'Bhoothnath' (2008). Ravi's uncle, filmmaker Yash Chopra passed away on Sunday here due to dengue and multiple organ failure.
Yash Chopra was B R's younger brother.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- 'Kiran visited Delhi 76 times since he became CM'
- Bangalore scores low on medical tourism
- Sleepless nights, no baths for Sreesanth
- ‘Lack of anthropologists hits welfare policymaking’
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Key relationships
- The toxic truth about ripe mangoes
- Jiju Janardhanan’s house in Kannur wears deserted look
- Shift me from ‘Anda’ cell, pleads Sanjay Dutt
- Indefinite strike leaves city parched; mineral water bottles fly off shop shelves
- Sreesanth, 2 other players 'confess'; more players under scanner