Lady Gaga still finds ways to be 'irresponsible'
By Associated Press - NEW YORK
09th August 2012 01:15 PM
Lady Gaga is one of the most visible celebrities in the world, but she says not everything she does is documented.
In the September issue of Vogue magazine, Gaga says she likes to "feel a little irresponsible and act like I'm nineteen." She goes on to admit she even manages to "roll into a bar" and dance topless or have sex on the beach without getting recognized.
The 26-year-old singer credits her friends for helping her not get caught by paparazzi.
The September issue of Vogue is its 120th anniversary issue and the magazine's largest yet.
It goes on sale Aug. 21.
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Knowledge and faith
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Spot-fixing: CSK owner's relative under police scanner for Vindu connection