Jennifer Lopez, Casper Smart on verge of break up?
05th August 2012 12:09 PM
Singer Jennifer Lopez and her dancer beau Casper Smart's relationship is reportedly going through a
rough patch and the two are on verge of break up.
"Jen is currently on tour with Enrique Iglesias, and Casper is the head choreographer of her show in which he also dances. It's tough being on the road - this isn't Jen's first tour and she has been feeling more like Casper's babysitter than girlfriend," radaronline.com quoted a source as saying.
"Casper likes to hang out and party with the other dancers and that just isn't Jen's scene. She is all business and is the utmost professional. Jen is absolutely going to break up with him, they just don't have a long term future together," the source added.
Lopez and Smart began dating last autumn, just a few months after her seven-year marriage to Marc Anthony ended in July 2011.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Farmer gets wise, beats drought with micro-irrigation
- Translation to go hi-tech; C-DAC to launch ‘Translator’
- Hurdles galore as UPA walks road to Ballot 2014
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- Key relationships
- Car makers run into diesel dilemma
- Jaya expresses grief over pontiff's death
- NEET 2013: CBSE gaffe leaves students in a fix
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Sleepless nights, no baths for Sreesanth
- Shun hatred to live with peace