Johnny Depp collects Barbie dolls?
By IANS - Los Angeles
31st July 2012 03:51 PM
Actor Johnny Depp is passionate about accumulating star figurines.
"He owns dozens of limited edition Barbies. He's also got dolls based on Beyonce and Destiny's Child, the 'High School Musical' cast, 'New Kids on the Block', Elvis and even Donny Osmond," femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
The source added that the 49-year-old has even accessorised his dolls to reflect the goings on of showbiz.
"The weirdest one is a Lindsay Lohan, complete with ankle monitoring bracelet from when she was under house arrest," said the source.
The strange hobby could help Depp take his mind off more serious matters. His mother Betty Palmer was recently hospitalised where she is being treated in respiratory intensive care unit.
- The Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- There is betting link even in Sree's company
- Sahara Group accuses the BCCI of Betrayal
- Police summon CSK boss on spot-fixing
- IPL ban, takeover of BCCI sought
- Bride-to-be found with head smashed
- Top LeT militant killed in encounter
- CBSE kids in fix as colleges begin enrolling
- Gun-toting film financier held after 11-hour ‘hostage’ drama