Holmes' dinner date with lawyer
30th July 2012 03:19 PM
Actress Katie Holmes and her lawyer, Jonathan Wolfe, went out on a dinner date.
"The 33-year-old actress was dining with advocate Jonathan and his wife, Renee," people.com quoted a source as saying.
Since filing for divorce from actor Tom Cruise last month, Holmes has embraced the single life and she's already landed a role in the Broadway play "Dead Accounts".
- South block watch
- Greasepaint fails to hide K-town tension
- T M Soundararajan: An Alchemist who mixed melodies with emotions
- Srinivasan's Kolkata connect
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for Northeast India
- Increasing friction between the Chandy and Chennithala factions
- Raids on six officials reveals huge stash
- Experts push for blanket ban on tobacco promotion
- Maoist attack: Kidnapped Chhattisgarh Congress chief, son found dead, toll 27
- Now, Delhi police go after eight Kings XI Punjab players
- Sonia shocked, PM offers help to Raman
- Vidya Balan to go gangsta?
- Siddaramaiah inducts SR Patil into Karnataka State Cabinet