Cuts on Miley Cyrus' arm causes concern
15th July 2012 01:26 PM
Singer Miley Cyrus was spotted with cut marks on her arm, leading to fears over her state of health.
The 19-year-old former Disney star was seen with the scars as she left a pilates class in Los Angeles, reports thesun.co.uk.
The scars come just months after she worried her army of fans with a tweet about wounding.
Cyrus, who has lost a lot of weight this year, wrote: "Scars remind us of where we've been. Not where we're going."
The former 'Hannah Montana' actress has been a clumsy girl. She had to be rushed to hospital earlier this year after she cut herself while cooking.
- The Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- There is betting link even in Sree's company
- Sahara Group accuses the BCCI of Betrayal
- Police summon CSK boss on spot-fixing
- IPL ban, takeover of BCCI sought
- Bride-to-be found with head smashed
- Top LeT militant killed in encounter
- CBSE kids in fix as colleges begin enrolling
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy