Charlie Sheen plans retirement?
20th June 2012 03:39 PM
Charlie Sheen will reportedly retire from acting after his new show "Anger Management" comes to an end.
The 46-year-old is looking forward to spending time with his five children - Cassandra, 27, Sam, 8, Lola, 7, and two-year-old twins Bob and Max.
"When I'm done with this business, it's just going to be about soccer games and amusement parks. And when 'Anger Management' ends, I'm done. This is my swan song," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Sheen as saying.
"I've been doing this 30 years. And there's a lot more out there to do than make-believe, you know? I mean, I'm grateful...I'm also aware of the fact that you don't get these kinds of shots in the same lifetime. You're only supposed to have one hit show, unless you're Kelsey Grammer," he added.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Knowledge and faith
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Chandy aborted Chennithala’s Cabinet berth: NSS