Pattinson's split decision right, feel friends
By IANS - LOS ANGELES
23rd January 2013 12:16 PM
Actor Robert Pattinson's friends and family think he has made the "right choice" to split from Kristen Stewart.
The 26-year-old has reportedly split with Stewart who he reconciled with in October 2012 following a brief split after she cheated on him with director Rupert Sanders.
"No one would ever have told him what to do. But some people felt he never gave himself time to deal with what happened and heal. They think he has made the right choice," femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"Rob thought it would be good for he and Kristen to visit his family in the UK over Christmas and New Year, but things were very frosty. Rob's family, especially his sisters, have found it hard to forgive the hurt and humiliation Kristen has caused him," the source added.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- 'Kiran visited Delhi 76 times since he became CM'
- Bangalore scores low on medical tourism
- Sleepless nights, no baths for Sreesanth
- ‘Lack of anthropologists hits welfare policymaking’
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Key relationships
- Car makers run into diesel dilemma
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- NEET 2013: CBSE gaffe leaves students in a fix
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Jaya expresses grief over pontiff's death
- Jiju Janardhanan’s house in Kannur wears deserted look
- Hope floats for Nokia