Bieber wants to date grown ups?
By IANS - LOS ANGELES
18th January 2013 01:07 PM
Singer Justin Bieber is now interested only in dating grown-ups and not "little girls" anymore.
The 18-year-old, who recently split from girlfriend Selena Gomez, 20, is reportedly keen to date glamorous ladies.
"He doesn't just want the attention of little girls anymore," showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
- The Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- There is betting link even in Sree's company
- Sahara Group accuses the BCCI of Betrayal
- Bride-to-be found with head smashed
- Police summon CSK boss on spot-fixing
- IPL ban, takeover of BCCI sought
- Top LeT militant killed in encounter
- CBSE kids in fix as colleges begin enrolling
- 56,700 Indians face deportation from Saudi Arabia: Khurshid