Wife jilted in Kristen Stewart saga hits runway
By AP - NEW YORK
09th September 2012 12:43 PM
While Kristen Stewart promoted a new film in Toronto, her one-time romantic rival took to the runway.
Liberty Ross, the wife of "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders, walked the catwalk during the Alexander Wang show on Saturday at New York Fashion Week wearing a white wind-breaker with a pencil skirt.
Stewart and Sanders issued public apologies following tabloid reports they had a brief affair while Stewart was dating her "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson.
Ross, 33, has mostly retired from modeling and most recently appeared in "Snow White and the Huntsman" as Stewart's mother.
Stewart appeared in public for the first time since the scandal broke on Thursday for the premiere of "On the Road" at the Toronto International Film Festival. Hundreds of "Twilight" fans came out to show support for the 22-year-old actress.
Meanwhile, Alexander Wang's show is one of the hottest tickets at fashion week and he's made a splash before using models who aren't regular runway walkers. Last season it was Gisele Bundchen, Shalom Harlow and Karolina Kurkova. On Saturday, runway graduate Erin Wasson also returned to his catwalk.
- The Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- There is betting link even in Sree's company
- Sahara Group accuses the BCCI of Betrayal
- Police summon CSK boss on spot-fixing
- IPL ban, takeover of BCCI sought
- Bride-to-be found with head smashed
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Top LeT militant killed in encounter
- CBSE kids in fix as colleges begin enrolling