Pam Mehta's ode to Indian women this Valentine
By IANS - NEW DELHI
22nd January 2013 12:38 PM
Make this valentine more glamorous with Pam Mehta's latest "sensuous and vibrant" collection that targets different facets of modern Indian women.
"The collection draws its inspiration from the Indian woman and her various facets, the feel of the collection is sensuous and vibrant. Traces of floral, baroque and Indian patterns adorn the collection," Mehta told IANS.
Long body and floor length anarkali suits, capes, kaftans, shararas and pre-draped saris made with mostly georgette, chiffon and net in vibrant colours are on the shelf.
"Fine embellishments like Swarovski crystals, semi-precious stones, sequins and hand-made beads along with fine embroidery in gold and silver threads are the highlights of this collection," said Mehta.
The designer is known for draping some popular Bollywood actresses Bipasha Basu, Priyanka Chopra, Dia Mirza, and Mahima Chaudhary to name a few.
The collection is available at the designer's store with the price on request.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- 'Kiran visited Delhi 76 times since he became CM'
- Bangalore scores low on medical tourism
- Sleepless nights, no baths for Sreesanth
- ‘Lack of anthropologists hits welfare policymaking’
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Key relationships
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- The toxic truth about ripe mangoes
- Jiju Janardhanan’s house in Kannur wears deserted look
- Shift me from ‘Anda’ cell, pleads Sanjay Dutt
- Indefinite strike leaves city parched; mineral water bottles fly off shop shelves
- Sreesanth, 2 other players 'confess'; more players under scanner