Nikki Reed launches affordable jewellery line
By IANS - Los Angeles
20th November 2012 02:58 PM
Actress Nikki Reed has launched an affordable jewellery collection, aimed at her young fans.
The 24-year-old has a huge following from her role as vampire Rosalie Cullen in the "Twilight Saga" franchise.
She says her fans were one of the main reasons why she thought of creating her Mattlin Era line, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I chose to work with metals because I wanted this line to be accessible to my fans. I wanted everything to have an antique type feel but I wanted people to be able to afford this. Especially because my fans are young," Reed told BANG Showbiz.
Reed is herself careful about how much she spends on her clothes and accessories.
"I think it is so ridiculous when you see celebrities wearing things you want to buy and then you find out they are $10,000 and you'll never be able to afford it. I see great pieces like that all the time and I think I can never buy that but I wanted my fans to be able to see this and buy it. Christmas is around the corner and there are things here that are $14 or $20," she said.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Knowledge and faith
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham