Clooney, Keibler split?
12th September 2012 02:55 PM
Actor George Clooney and actress Stacy Keibler have reportedly ended their one-year relationship.
The 32-year-old Keibler's friends said that despite a romantic holiday over the summer at Clooney's home in Lake Como, Italy, the couple has decided to call it quits, reports digitalspy.co.uk.
"She said George wants to be on his own again and has no intention of getting married," said a friend.
"Stacy hoped they would be together long term. It was a big breakthrough to spend time with his parents. But over the last few weeks, George has pulled away from her," added the friend.
A statement announcing the split will be released in the coming days, said their friends.
The couple started dating in August last year, a month after the 51-year-old actor split from his long-term girlfriend, Italian model and actress Elisabetta Canalis.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- Lingerie mannequins face moral police wrath
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Super Kings hope to ride Mumbai's hit wave
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Vindu Dara Singh nabbed for IPL scam links
- Supreme Court refuses to ban IPL, slams BCCI on spot-fixing