Fame can tear people apart: Bieber
By IANS - LONDON
18th August 2012 01:24 PM
Teen sensation Justin Bieber says the
moment one starts acting famous, he or she starts losing it.
"In general, fame can tear you apart, so you can never really feel like you're famous. When people start acting like they're famous, that's when they start losing it."
The 18-year-old singer tries to keep his personal life away from media glare to protect himself.
"I don't like giving too much personal information about where I live and the cars I drive. People hide in garbage cans overnight to catch pictures of me, crazy things happen. You can't give out too much personal information," he said.
He added that he dislikes shaving and hopes he keeps his youthful looks for a long time.
"My mom looks pretty young and my dad does, too, so hopefully I will, too," he said.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Chandy aborted Chennithala’s Cabinet berth: NSS