Fame can tear people apart: Bieber
By IANS - LONDON
18th August 2012 01:24 PM
Teen sensation Justin Bieber says the
moment one starts acting famous, he or she starts losing it.
"In general, fame can tear you apart, so you can never really feel like you're famous. When people start acting like they're famous, that's when they start losing it."
The 18-year-old singer tries to keep his personal life away from media glare to protect himself.
"I don't like giving too much personal information about where I live and the cars I drive. People hide in garbage cans overnight to catch pictures of me, crazy things happen. You can't give out too much personal information," he said.
He added that he dislikes shaving and hopes he keeps his youthful looks for a long time.
"My mom looks pretty young and my dad does, too, so hopefully I will, too," he said.
- South block watch
- Greasepaint fails to hide K-town tension
- T M Soundararajan: An Alchemist who mixed melodies with emotions
- Srinivasan's Kolkata connect
- Organ transplant: Online network to connect donor, recipient
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for Northeast India
- Raids on six officials reveals huge stash
- Experts push for blanket ban on tobacco promotion
- Maoist attack: Kidnapped Chhattisgarh Congress chief, son found dead, toll 27
- Sonia shocked, PM offers help to Raman
- Vidya Balan to go gangsta?
- Now, Delhi police go after eight Kings XI Punjab players
- Maths paper puzzles CBSE Class XII students
- Siddaramaiah inducts SR Patil into Karnataka State Cabinet