I 'killed' more people than Stallone: Schwarzenegger
By IANS - Los Angeles
11th August 2012 04:28 PM
Arnold Schwarzenegger, known for his action hero image, has joked that he has "killed" more people in movies than his fellow actor Sylvester Stallone.
The actors were present at Comin Con festival, San Diego, with the team of their upcoming film "The Expendables 2", a statement said.
When Stallone was asked about how he felt after seeing a montage of his performances, Schwarzenegger came up with a witty reply.
"I actually did better than Sly (Stallone). He's only killed 288 people while I killed 289," Schwarzenegger, 65, said.
He also spoke about his healthy competition with Stallone who is a year older than Schwarzenegger.
"We've always been competing with each other in the last three decades. We ask each other - who killed more people? Who did more brutal killing? Who had more oil on their body," he asked.
Directed by Simon West, "The Expendables 2" is about re-union of old-school mercenaries, where the Expendables are compelled to seek revenge when one of them is viciously killed.
The film is set for a worldwide release on August 17 and will hit theatres in India on August 24.
- The Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Knowledge and faith
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- IPL ban, takeover of BCCI sought
- Spot-fixing: CSK owner's relative under police scanner for Vindu connection
- IPL Eliminator: Brad Hodge helps Royals beat Sunrisers
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover