I 'killed' more people than Stallone: Schwarzenegger
By IANS - Los Angeles
11th August 2012 04:28 PM
Arnold Schwarzenegger, known for his action hero image, has joked that he has "killed" more people in movies than his fellow actor Sylvester Stallone.
The actors were present at Comin Con festival, San Diego, with the team of their upcoming film "The Expendables 2", a statement said.
When Stallone was asked about how he felt after seeing a montage of his performances, Schwarzenegger came up with a witty reply.
"I actually did better than Sly (Stallone). He's only killed 288 people while I killed 289," Schwarzenegger, 65, said.
He also spoke about his healthy competition with Stallone who is a year older than Schwarzenegger.
"We've always been competing with each other in the last three decades. We ask each other - who killed more people? Who did more brutal killing? Who had more oil on their body," he asked.
Directed by Simon West, "The Expendables 2" is about re-union of old-school mercenaries, where the Expendables are compelled to seek revenge when one of them is viciously killed.
The film is set for a worldwide release on August 17 and will hit theatres in India on August 24.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Farmer gets wise, beats drought with micro-irrigation
- Translation to go hi-tech; C-DAC to launch ‘Translator’
- Hurdles galore as UPA walks road to Ballot 2014
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- Key relationships
- Car makers run into diesel dilemma
- Jaya expresses grief over pontiff's death
- Siddaramaiah has his way with team
- NEET 2013: CBSE gaffe leaves students in a fix
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Western Ghats: Gadgil’s missive to Kasturirangan opens fresh debate
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army