Brangelina to wed this weekend?
10th August 2012 01:23 PM
Actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have sparked speculation of getting married at their French house this weekend.
The couple, who had said they would tie the knot in late September, have organised a bash at Chateau Miraval in Marseille in the south of France to celebrate 50th wedding anniversary of Pitt's parents Jane and Bill, but people think this can be D-day for the celebrated couple.
"Brad flew in to oversee preparations but they're all here now. They say it's for Jane and Bill, but some think this could be it. Even Angelina's private jeweller is here," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
The wedding list does not have more than 20 people, and it includes Pitt's best pal actor George Clooney, who has not arrived yet and there could be no way that the ceremony would happen without him.
"He's at his house in Italy, but could fly to Marseille in an hour. There's a real buzz around the estate," a source said.
Guest at the bash for Pitt's parents also includes Jolie's private jeweller who made her engagement ring.
Pitt, 48, recently bought Jolie, 37, a $390,000 watch as a pre-wedding gift.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Farmer gets wise, beats drought with micro-irrigation
- Translation to go hi-tech; C-DAC to launch ‘Translator’
- Hurdles galore as UPA walks road to Ballot 2014
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- Western Ghats: Gadgil’s missive to Kasturirangan opens fresh debate
- Siddaramaiah has his way with team
- Key relationships
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Car makers run into diesel dilemma
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Kept on Congress fringe, says Mani Shankar Aiyer
- Hyderabad beat Kolkata, make semis; put RCB out