Pattinson denies marriage rumours
24th July 2012 02:30 PM
Actor Robert Pattinson has denied reports of a secret wedding with actress girlfriend Kristen Stewart. The
couple have been in a long-term relationship since meeting each other on the set of the "Twilight Saga" films, and recent reports have indicated that they are in a live-in.
"There was a magazine, with these pictures, saying I was getting married. No one ever knows what is true or what isn't," contactmusic.com quoted Pattinson, 26, as saying.
"Even my own mum called to ask me if it was true. It's not. At least, not yet. But it is true that Kristen has always done something to me that others haven't," he added.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Sleepless nights, no baths for Sreesanth
- 'Kiran visited Delhi 76 times since he became CM'
- Bangalore scores low on medical tourism
- ‘Lack of anthropologists hits welfare policymaking’
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Western Ghat report has imperialist mindset: Ecologist
- Lot more to India-China ties than border stand-off: Experts
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- The toxic truth about ripe mangoes
- Jiju Janardhanan’s house in Kannur wears deserted look
- Shift me from ‘Anda’ cell, pleads Sanjay Dutt
- Indefinite strike leaves city parched; mineral water bottles fly off shop shelves
- DRDO chief expresses concern over FDI
- Sreesanth, 2 other players 'confess'; more players under scanner