Enrique Iglesias wants to record with JLo
By IANS - NEW YORK
24th July 2012 11:36 AM
Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias, currently on tour in the US with Jennifer Lopez, has said Monday that he would like to record some "cool,
Latin" sounds with her.
Iglesias and Lopez are playing to full houses at every concert and though they don't sing together in their presentations, the Spaniard said that they're likely to do so not far down the road.
The singer told EFE via e-mail that the idea doesn't spring from "anything in particular, we've recorded several things together but it must be like Jennifer says, that I'm too much of a perfectionist - but I'm positive we'll do a number together and may it be soon".
"Meanwhile we're really enjoying the tour," the 37-year-old singer said after the two concerts he gave this weekend with Lopez and rap duo Wisin & Yandel in Newark, New Jersey.
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for Northeast India
- Increasing friction between the Chandy and Chennithala factions
- 'Data shows gambling rampant in India'
- Madrasi heart for Pakistani Madrassa teacher
- Somayagam returns after 48 years
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks