Enrique Iglesias wants to record with JLo
By IANS - NEW YORK
24th July 2012 11:36 AM
Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias, currently on tour in the US with Jennifer Lopez, has said Monday that he would like to record some "cool,
Latin" sounds with her.
Iglesias and Lopez are playing to full houses at every concert and though they don't sing together in their presentations, the Spaniard said that they're likely to do so not far down the road.
The singer told EFE via e-mail that the idea doesn't spring from "anything in particular, we've recorded several things together but it must be like Jennifer says, that I'm too much of a perfectionist - but I'm positive we'll do a number together and may it be soon".
"Meanwhile we're really enjoying the tour," the 37-year-old singer said after the two concerts he gave this weekend with Lopez and rap duo Wisin & Yandel in Newark, New Jersey.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- 'Kiran visited Delhi 76 times since he became CM'
- Bangalore scores low on medical tourism
- Sleepless nights, no baths for Sreesanth
- ‘Lack of anthropologists hits welfare policymaking’
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- The toxic truth about ripe mangoes
- Key relationships
- Jiju Janardhanan’s house in Kannur wears deserted look
- Shift me from ‘Anda’ cell, pleads Sanjay Dutt
- Indefinite strike leaves city parched; mineral water bottles fly off shop shelves
- Sreesanth, 2 other players 'confess'; more players under scanner