Steven Seagal owes US$ 350,000 in taxes
By The Associated Press - SACRAMENTO, California
13th October 2012 03:16 PM
Two celebrities are on a notable list in California, but it's not exactly the A-list.
The state's Franchise Tax Board says singer Dionne Warwick and actor Steven Seagal are among the top 500 people and businesses owing the most in unpaid taxes. The tax board released its list Thursday.
It says Warwick, who now lives in New Jersey, owes California $2.6 million. She's been delinquent since 2003, but her publicist, Kevin Sasaki, says Warwick has worked out a repayment plan with the state and is paying down her debt.
Seagal owes the state nearly $350,000 and has been on the list since April. Telephone messages were left with his agent and his company, Steamroller Productions, on Thursday.
Technology entrepreneur Halsey Minor, of San Rafael, owes the most to the state — $10.7 million.
- Japan support sought for Vision 2023
- Rahul aide to pick Nellore MP candidate
- Kerala: PSC guidelines put candidates in a fix
- Dead son's education loan: Bank seeks its pound of flesh
- With Advani visit, Modi begins charm offensive
- Social media goes martial over High Court's marital ruling
- Slum removal scheme tweaked to make it more effective
- Ready to tune in the lord, catch him up on Twitter
- Thousands missing near Kedarnath shrine
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Flaws in Koodankulam plant
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- Learnt to embrace simplicity from SRK: Puvisha
- 60 killed in Nigerian village attacks