Robert Pattinson's friends don't like Stewart
By IANS - LOS ANGELES
20th September 2012 01:57 PM
Actor Robert Pattinson's friends don't want him to reunite with Kristen Stewart.
The 26-year-old was left devastated when he discovered Stewart, his girlfriend of four years, had cheated on him with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders.
He has now decided to forgive the actress, even though his pals aren't too keen, reports contactmusic.com.
"His friends don't want to see him hurt again. They can't stand her. But Robert has hope in their romance," said a source.
The couple has been having secret meetings in the guest house of a mutual friend's home here as they work through their problems. Sources say they will soon go public with their romance.
"They are working it out. He's still in love with her. They will announce they're a couple again in a few months," said the source.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Vindu Dara Singh nabbed for IPL scam links
- CCTV must for BPUT exam centres