Mukund named India A captain for New Zealand tour
By IANS - MUMBAI
11th August 2012 03:45 PM
Tamil Nadu cricketer Abhinav Mukund will be leading the India A side for the upcoming cricket tour of New Zealand slated for September-October.
Rajasthan player Ashok Menaria will be Mukund's deputy in the 16-member team which will be playing two four-day matches, three one-day games and and one Twenty20 against the New Zealand A side.
The Squad: Abhinav Mukund (captain), Ashok Menaria (vice-captain), Naman Ojha, Mandeep Singh, Anustup Majumdar, Ambati Rayudu, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Akshay Darekar, Vinay Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Surya Kumar Yadav, Jalaj Saxena, Rahul Sharma, Rituraj Singh, Jaydev Unadkat, Unmukt Chand.
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Western Ghat report has imperialist mindset: Ecologist
- Lot more to India-China ties than border stand-off: Experts
- Major industrial conglomerates making a beeline for Haryana
- Man kidnapped 23 years ago finds kin thanks to Google Maps
- Bangalore's techies start 'brand tattoos' craze
- Indian circuses struggle to adapt after court bans
- Want hassle-free tatkal ticket? Personally visit special counters
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- The toxic truth about ripe mangoes
- Shift me from ‘Anda’ cell, pleads Sanjay Dutt
- Sreesanth, 2 other players 'confess'; more players under scanner
- Indefinite strike leaves city parched; mineral water bottles fly off shop shelves
- Tamil Brahmi script dating to 500 BC found near Erode
- Jiju Janardhanan’s house in Kannur wears deserted look