Training programme for civic body officials held
By Express News Service - THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
11th September 2012 11:10 AM
Minister for Panchayats and Social Welfare M K Muneer on Monday inaugurated the district-level training programme organised by Kerala Local Government Service Delivery Project(KLGSDP) for the officials of grama panchayats and the municipalities. The plan clerks and overseers of grama panchayats and municipalities of Thiruvananthapuram district were the participants. Specialists of Project Management Unit took classes on various issues related to the implementation of performance grant of the project. The training will be held in all the districts of the state. The inaugural session, held at the Panchayat Association Hall, was presided over by district planning officer Sreekumaran Nair.
Thiruvananthapuram panchayat deputy director Gopakumar offered felicitations.
KLGSDP deputy project director V P Sukumaran welcomed the gathering and KLGSDP capacity building specialist K Krishnakumar proposed a vote of thanks.
- The Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- There is betting link even in Sree's company
- Knowledge and faith
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Sahara Group accuses the BCCI of Betrayal
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- IPL ban, takeover of BCCI sought
- Spot-fixing: CSK owner's relative under police scanner for Vindu connection