League made CM, PCC Chief mute witnesses: BJP
By Express News Service - THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
29th June 2012 08:53 AM
The BJP has called for taking away the Education portfolio from the Muslim League as it has been causing communal imbalance and total fiasco in the education sector.
BJP state president V Muralidharan on Thursday said that League had made the Chief Minsiter and KPCC president mute witnesses. ‘’Ommen Chandy is waiting for the nod from Panakkad on every administrative matters. While the Chief Minister and KPCC president remain as mute witnesses, the League has been ruling the state with Malappuram as its capital,’’ he said.
He said that besides the ongoing series of appeasement measures, the government has lately decided to grant aided status to 35 schools in Malappuram. He said that the BJP would continue to organise agitations against the decision.
As part of this, it would take out a Secretariat march on June 30. He also welcomed the NSS and SNDP leaders’ decision to work unitedly against what he called the total surrender of the goverenment before the Muslim League.
- South block watch
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for Northeast India
- Increasing friction between the Chandy and Chennithala factions
- 'Data shows gambling rampant in India'
- Madrasi heart for Pakistani Madrassa teacher
- Somayagam returns after 48 years