Traffic diversions tomorrow
By Express News Service - THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
18th December 2012 09:09 AM
In the wake of the state conference of SKSSF (Samastha Kerala Sunni Students Federation), traffic diversions will be in place in the city on Wednesday, Traffic Police have informed. The diversions will be as follows:
Vehicles from Peroorkada to Thampanoor should proceed along Kowdiar- Vellayambalam-Vazhuthacaud-Mettukada-Thampanoor flyover- Ponnara Park. Vehicles from Peroorkada to East Fort should proceed along Kowdiar- Vellayambalam-Vazhuthacaud-Xanadu-Panavila-Aristo Junction-Thampanoor-Overbridge-Pazhavangadi.
Vehicles from East Fort to Nedumangad should take a turn at Overbridge and proceed along Thampanoor-Aristo Junction-Panavila-Bakery Junction-Vazhuthacaud-Vellayambalam.
Vehicles from Thampanoor to MC Road and NH should proceed along Thampanoor-Aristo Junction-Model School-Panavila-Flyover-Underpass- Asan Square- PMG-Pattom-Kesavadasapuram.
Vehicles from MC Road to Thampanoor should move along Mannanthala-Kudappanakkunnu-Peroorkada-Vellayambalam-Vazhuthacaud-Xanadu-Panavila-Aristo Junction.
Vehicles from NH to Thampanoor should move along Kesavadasapuram-Pattom-Kowdiar-Vellayambalam-Vazhuthacaud-Xanadu-Panavila-Aristo Junction.
Vehicles from Kazhakkoottam to East Fort should proceed along Kazhakkoottam- Mukkola- Chackai-Enchakkal-East Fort.
Vehicles from Kattakkada and Neyyatinkara should drop the passengers at Asan Square and move along Pettah-Chackai-Enchakkal and park on Kovalam Bypass road.
Vehicles from East Fort to Pappanamcode and Neyyatinkara should move along Overbridge-Thampanoor-Killipalam-Karamana. Vehicles from Thampanoor to Pappanamcode and Neyyatinkara should move along Ponnara Park- Thampanoor Flyover-Killipalam-Karamana.
The vehicles carrying volunteers from MC Road should move along Pattom and drop the volunteers at Kowdiar before parking at Kanaka Nagar, Manaveeyam Stretch, Museum and Nandavanam roads.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Knowledge and faith
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Chandy aborted Chennithala’s Cabinet berth: NSS