Property expo from December 21
By Express News Service - KOCHI
18th December 2012 08:54 AM
The three-day property expo being organised by the Confederation of Real Estate Developers’ Associations of India (CREDAI) - Kochi will begin on December 21.
Thirty-eight leading builders, who will showcase both commercial and residential products, will take part. “Aimed at providing an international experience for visitors, the participants will display their products in island stall, which will be a new experience for the public,” said Asset Homes director V Sunil Kumar, who is the exhibition committee chairman.
“This year’s show is being organised at time when the real estate market is showing signs of revival,” organisers said.
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for Northeast India
- Increasing friction between the Chandy and Chennithala factions
- 'Data shows gambling rampant in India'
- Madrasi heart for Pakistani Madrassa teacher
- Somayagam returns after 48 years
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks