Mathematical Olympiad on December 2
By Express News Service - KOCHI
17th November 2012 10:08 AM
The Regional Mathematical Olympiad-2012, sponsored by the National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM) and coordinated by the Department of Mathematics, Cochin University of Science and Technology, will be held on December 2 at 12 centres across the state.
The centres are Mar Ivanios College, Thiruvananthapuram, Trinity Lyceum School, Kollam, CMS College, Kottayam, GBHSS, Kottarakkara, TDHSS, Alappuzha, Chinmaya Vidyapeeth, Warriam Road, Ernakulam, St Thomas College HSS, Thrissur, St Joseph’s College for Women, Irinjalakkuda, Govt Victoria College, Palakkad, GGHSS Down Hill, Malappuram, St Joseph’s College, Devagiri, Kozhikode, and Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Kannur.
Hall tickets have been sent to the principals. Those who do not receive them even after November 25 should contact A Vijayakumar, regional coordinator, INMO, at 9447608851, or send email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for Northeast India
- Increasing friction between the Chandy and Chennithala factions
- 'Data shows gambling rampant in India'
- Madrasi heart for Pakistani Madrassa teacher
- Somayagam returns after 48 years
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Raids on six officials reveals huge stash
- Now, Delhi police go after eight Kings XI Punjab players
- Chennai Super Kings owner Gurunath Meiyappan arrested
- CBSE results likely to be out in 4-5 days
- Police get Gurunath, Srinivasan squirms
- Unswayed city backs CSK’s final ‘fix’ture
- Gurunath Meiyappan neither CSK owner nor Team Principal: India Cements