Explosives seized in Hyderabad, one held
By PTI - HYDERABAD
15th September 2012 08:19 PM
Explosive materials have been
seized from a man in the plush Banjara Hills locality of the
The sleuths of North Zone Friday arrested B Krishna, who was carrying the materials illegally for sale on his motorbike, police said today.
As many as 490 gelatin sticks and 200 detonators were seized.
Police sources said the investigators were now looking for a woman called V Balamani, allegedly involved in the sale.
Her husband Yadaiah, also suspected to be involved, is presently in jail in another case.
Krishna was allegedly transporting the explosives on the instruction of Balamani, to be delivered to somebody else.
- The Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- There is betting link even in Sree's company
- Knowledge and faith
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Sahara Group accuses the BCCI of Betrayal
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- IPL ban, takeover of BCCI sought
- Spot-fixing: CSK owner's relative under police scanner for Vindu connection