UoH doctor awarded by IMA CGP
By Express News Service - HYDERABAD
08th August 2012 10:28 AM
Dr. G Satya Lakshmi, chief medical officer working at the University of Hyderabad (UoH) has been awarded a gold medal by the Indian Medical Association College of General Practitioners (IMA CGP) at their Convocation held recently.
The medal was awarded as fellowship certification in Diabetology conducted by IMA CGP. It is a one year course where eminent Endocrinologists, Cardiologists, Neuro Physicians, Nutritionists etc give lectures and the candidates are also given practical orientation in Gandhi and Osmania Hospitals.
The medal was presented to Dr. Satya Lakshmi by Dr. I.V. Rao, vice-chancellor, NTR Health University, along with Dr. Geeta Reddy, AP state minister for major industries, sugar, commerce and export promotion, Dr. Apparao, IMA National President, Dr. Arul Raj IMACGP Patron and others.
- You are aiming high, but beware of marketers selling you as an FMCG
- With Advani visit, Modi begins charm offensive
- Social media goes martial over High Court's marital ruling
- Slum removal scheme tweaked to make it more effective
- Ready to tune in the lord, catch him up on Twitter
- 95 per cent stolen goods not recovered in Kerala, says NCRB
- Karnataka MLAs were frugal in their poll spending
- Now talcum powder linked to ovarian cancer
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Thousands missing near Kedarnath shrine
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- Learnt to embrace simplicity from SRK: Puvisha
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15
- Congress to vote in Nitish government's favour today
- Congress raking up secularism issue to hide its failures: BJP