SCCL to pay for new rail line
By Express News Service - HYDERABAD
07th August 2012 08:40 AM
The Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) on Monday handed over a cheque for Rs 6.38 crore to South Central Railway for the Bhadrachalam Road-Sattupalli new railway line.
The sate undertaking’s chairman and managing director, Sutirtha Bhattacharya called on SCR general manager G N Asthana at Rail Nilayam Monday to present the cheque. The money is SCCL’s contribution towards survey of the terrain for the new line.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Vindu Dara Singh nabbed for IPL scam links