Civic bodies to collect profession tax in three cities
By Express News Service - HYDERABAD
04th August 2012 09:54 AM
The state government has issued orders appointing the commissioners of Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation, Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation and Vijayawada Municipal Corporation as the agents for collection of profession tax in their respective jurisdictions from all categories of employees except those working in transport companies and transport contractors; drivers of commercial transport vehicles; work contractors other than municipal contractors; retail liquor shops and distilleries
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Knowledge and faith
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Chandy aborted Chennithala’s Cabinet berth: NSS